In Units III and IV, you learned about the Heckscher-Ohlin theory and economies of scale. In this assignment, you will delve deeper into these topics as applied to an industry that you are likely familiar with.To complete this assignment, first read the following article:Marvasti, A. (2000, February). Motion pictures industry: Economies of scale and trade. International Journal of the Economics of Business, 7(1), 99–114. https://libraryresources.columbiasouthern.edu/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=bsu&AN=2936976&site=ehost-live&scope=siteThen, compose an article critique that addresses the following components listed below.
- Summarize the question the article is addressing and evaluate its findings.
- Include an analysis in your summary of how the industry benefits from economies of scale, particularly external economies of scale.
- Briefly explain the Heckscher-Ohlin theory. Appraise the assumptions of the Heckscher-Ohlin theory as applied to the motion picture industry. You may consider the two countries to be the United States and the rest of the world.
Your article critique must be at least three pages in length. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references. Please note that no abstract is needed.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.