Review the article below:
Frohlichstein, T. (2003). Follow me: Message maps lead the way to better media interviews. Public Relations Tactics, 10(5), 20-21. Retrieved from https://libraryresources.columbiasouthern.edu/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=buh&AN=10395795&site=ehost-live&scope=site
Now develop your response for a crisis or risk situation in your organization or field. Identify the stakeholders who will receive the messages, potential stakeholder questions and concerns, key messages, and supporting facts. Explain the best course of action when previous communications have been misunderstood or when communications are interrupted. Within your homework assignment, integrate a message map matrix like the one that is mentioned in the Frohlichstein (2003) article.
Please begin your homework assignment with an introduction. The title page and reference page are not included in the minimum two-page (500 word) requirement. APA rules for formatting, quoting, paraphrasing, citing, and listing sources are to be followed. Your paper must contain at least two references.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.