Universal Business School Sydney
UNIVERSAL BUSINESS SCHOOL
Due date Friday Week 10 11.59 pm
Marks for assignment 50
The Research Report should contain no more than 2,000 words, excluding references.
Submission via Turn-it-in on Moodle and strict adherence to submission and uploading rules to be followed. All parts should be answered.
All references and examples must be within an Australian context.
Scope of the research can include Academic articles and journals, and relevant Books. Students are encouraged to use the e-library resources.
Complete all questions
A. Explain different dividend policies adopted by companies and describe factors influencing dividend policies. 10 marks
B. Business valuation: students are required to value an ASX300 company from the following two and compute the value of the business using publicly available information (e.g., annual reports). 40 marks
a. Woolworths Ltd
b. Westfarmers Ltd
Students are required to discuss and apply different business valuation techniques, based on this review student groups are then required to make a recommendation for the most appropriate valuation technique.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.