Unlimited Attempts Allowed DetailsTo review the assignment information, click on the document name to view or download the document. Scroll to view or download the embedded rubric. Synthesizing Sources Assignment InstructionsOverviewOnce you have completed the Intro to Annotated Bibliography Assignment, you can begin working on the Synthesizing Sources Assignment.For this assignment, you will construct a paragraph discussing three sources as it relates to the topic of discussing the relationship between LMX and Transformational Leadership. You will have already completed two of these in your Intro to Annotated Bibliography Assignment.The first article is:Coleman, R. & Donoher, W. (2022). Looking beyond the dyad: How transformational leadership affects leader-member exchange quality and outcomes. Journal of Leadership Studies, 15(4), 6-17. https://doi.org/10.1002/jls.21792.The second article is:Liao, H. & Chuang, A. (2007). Transforming service employees and climate: A multilevel, multisource examination of transformational leadership in building long-term service relationships. Journal of Applied Psychology, 92(4), 1006-1019. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.92.4.1006.The third article is:Curtis, G., King, G., & Russ, A. (2017). Reexamining the relationship between thinking styles and transformational leadership: What is the contribution of imagination and emotionality? Journal of Leadership Studies, 11(2), 8-21.InstructionsYour submission should be formatted to APA 7th edition and include the following headings and content:Article 1 Title· Bulleted listing of main arguments.Article 2 Title· Bulleted listing of main arguments.Article 3 Title· Bulleted listing of main arguments.Synthesis ParagraphA paragraph identifying where there is agreement or disagreement among the findings of the research as it relates to the topics of LMX or Transformational Leadership and discussing these arguments. The paragraph should have a clear structure, with an opening sentence that defines and explains the topic that will be discussed. The remaining sentences will discuss the arguments found from each of the three articles, and there should be a concluding sentence. Remember to use in-text citations and follow APA format.ReferencesAPA-formatted references for the three articles.Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool. For more information about Turnitin,
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.