Use at least 2 scholarly sources (published within thelast 5 years), the course textbook, and biblical integration.InstructionsBased on the Six-ImagesFramework, this paper will focus on demonstrating an understanding ofthe six images, how those images approach change management, assessing yourpersonal image(s), and then discussing how you, using the image or images,would have addressed the transition at Sears (Chapter 1). Begin this assignmentby reviewing the text regarding the framework and then take the self-assessmentto determine your dominant image(s). As you reflect on the framework, yourpersonal image(s), and how change was approached by Eddie Lampert at Sears,respond to the following prompts:·What are the six change management images and how would youdefine them?How would you describe their corresponding approaches tochange management?Detail the results of your assessment, including your topimage or images, if those images require actions that would make youuncomfortable, and whether you feel you could navigate between strong and weakimages based on the situational context.What is your assessment of the image(s) of Eddie Lampert inthis scenario?Using your dominant image or images, how would you haveapproached the change management efforts by Eddie Lampert at Sears?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.