Use the following scenario to complete your assignment.You have been asked to consult as a business re-engineering consultant for a business located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Morgan Drygoods, LLC has three branches, and its main offices are in the Salt Lake City area. It grew from a single dry goods store begun by Lucas Morgan in 1911. The current CEO of the business is Lucas’ great-grandson, James Young. While the store still sells all sorts of household merchandise, including kitchen and cooking supplies, sewing supplies, bulk cloth, and notions, the store opened a computer department in the 1990s, including desktops and peripherals and, more recently, laptops and tablet computers.After meeting with Mr. Young and his CFO and CIO, it is clear that they want to somehow streamline their business, making it more efficient and more profitable. They hope to expand a re-engineered business model on a national level.Assignment RequirementsFor this assignment, research and write a short (3–6 page body section) paper that includes the following. See the Process Flow Impacts in Developing Data Core Process Scoring Guide for more information on how your work will be graded.Research other potential consultants from whom business intelligence may be obtained.Identify the strategy for organizing business data from Morgan Drygoods over a pertinent time period.Locate some helpful business intelligence from the business literature available in the Capella Library.List and explain five core business processes of the current operation of Morgan Drygoods.Describe and explain changes to Morgan Drygoods’ core processes for future success, and indicate the ideal data related to and supporting the new processes.Use a program like Microsoft Visio to model the business flows related to the updated business processes. Include the chart as an appendix to this paper or as a separate file.Follow APA (6th edition) style and formatting guidelines, use references and citations, and create a document that is clearly written and generally free of grammatical errors.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.