World War II
As stated multiple times in this class, history is rarely static. It is constantly changing based on perception, context, and sources. What happened at the end of World War II is no exception. The way people evaluate the decision to drop the bomb changes based on which historical sources are used and their own personal background.
For this assignment, students will be forced to put aside their own feelings about the atomic bomb and do the work of an historian – that is, recreate different perceptions of the past using the sources they are given. Complete the three tasks below:
1. Using only the five documents and nothing else, write a paragraph below in which you defend the following: The U.S. was right to drop the atomic bomb. You must include quotations from at least two of the primary source documents (20 points)
2. Using only the five documents and nothing else, write a paragraph below in which you defend the following: The U.S. should never have dropped the atomic bomb. You must include quotations from at least two primary source documents (20 points)
3. Both sides of the argument make valid cases. Is there a way in which both sides can be right? Explain in a paragraph below. (20 points)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.