Popenoe, a researcher, is happy to let people decide these things for themselves. But he does state that couples should not cohabitate if there are children involved. By increasing the odds of parental couples breaking up, cohabitation ends up hurting children. Popenoe also claims that the data show a higher risk of child abuse in households in which the adults are living together rather than married. The report states that the most dangerous family structure for a small child is a household in which the child’s mother is living with a man other than its father. The data lead to the conclusion that such children are at a far higher risk of abuse than those living in a home with both biological mother and biological father.
Respond to the forum by answering the following questions:
What differences do you see between a couple cohabiting and being married?
What do you see as possible links between the increasing age at first marriage and the rising cohabitation rate?
Your initial discussion forum posting must be a minimum of 250 words and include a minimum of three in-text citations.
Using the scenario provided, explain what do you see as possible links between the increasing age at first marriage and the rising cohabitation rate?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.