VALUES AND PRINCIPLES NATIONAL 6
Assessment Part 1 – Case Study
VALUES AND PRINCIPLES NATIONAL 6 (J230 76)
ASSESSMENT LO 1 – 3
Read the case study below and then answer the questions that follow it.
Nina is a 36-year-old Polish woman who moved to Scotland to work as a teacher. She became a wheelchair user after a motorcycle accident when she experienced a spinal injury. Nina now lives in supported accommodation. Nina is becoming more independent and growing in confidence as a wheelchair user. The staff at the unit offer exercise opportunities three days a week – activities are always varied.
Craig has been assigned as Nina’s case worker. One of his responsibilities is to assess her needs and support Nina to reach her potential. When Craig first met Nina he wondered if it might be better for her to return to Poland to be close to her family. However, he now fully appreciates how important her independence is to her.
Nina has a variety of interests including cooking, motorcycles and gardening. Craig knows that Nina still loves motorcycles, so he encouraged her to enrol for a motorcycle maintenance evening class. He helped her to organise funding so that she could afford to attend the course. Nina is really enjoying the course and the tutor is very positive about her progress.
Nina has been discussing her goals for the future with Craig.
Q1 Based on the information provided analyse the needs Nina has.
Q2 Explaining the role of the care planning process in assisting Craig to identify Nina’s needs
Q3 Explain how Craig, as Nina’s case worker could demonstrate positive care practice to support Nina in progressing towards her goals.
Answers should include reference to values and principles.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.