For this week’s movie, Django Unchained
This week’s paper is 700 words minimum. Answer at least 4 of the questions below.
1. How do the setting and the scope of the narrative complement the other elements?
2. Are the plot events presented in chronological order? What is the significance of the order of plot events in the movie?
3. Keep track of the major and minor events in the movie’s plot. Are any of the minor events unnecessary to the movie overall? If these events were not included, would the movie be better? Why
4. As you watch the film or clip, be alert to the overall design plan and mise-en-scène and to your emotional response to them. Are you comforted or made anxious by them? Are your senses overwhelmed or calmed by what you see on-screen?
5. Identify the elements of the mise-en-scène that seem to be contributing the most to your emotional response.
6. Does the use of light in the movie or clip call attention to itself? If so, describe the effect that it has on the composition in any shot you analyze.
7. Note the type of movement in important shots. Describe as accurately as possible the effect of that movement on the relationships among the figures in the frame.
8. Does the movie’s design have a unified feel? Do the various elements of the design work together, or do some elements work against others? What is the effect either way?
9. Was achieving verisimilitude important to the design of this film or clip? If so, have the filmmakers succeeded in making the overall mise-en- scène feel real, or verisimilar? If verisimilitude doesn’t seem to be important in this film or clip, what do you suspect the filmmakers were attempting to accomplish with their design?
Does the sound in the movie as a whole help develop characterization? If so, how does it do so?In the movie overall, how is music used? In a complementary way? Ironically? Does the use of music in this movie seem appropriate to the story?Do image and sound complement one another in this movie, or does one dominate the other?Does this film use silence expressively?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.