A Human Services Policy for the Community
For your final project assignment, write a policy evaluation paper that summarizes the process you completed in your home community during this project. Assume that your policy proposal is adopted by the relevant agency. Write your policy evaluation paper in no more than 2000 words, adding references, citations, and a bibliography. Include the following:
State your policy proposal.
Explain how you identified the social change problem.
Describe how you decided on what problem(s) to be considered.
Describe the key elements of your policy proposal development process with community members and agency representatives (in this case, represented by your course peers).
Explain the key factors you took into consideration for establishing the policy with a business, non-profit, and/or government level.
Identify what organizational unit in the business, non-profit, or government level will implement your proposed policy, and whether additional funds will be needed.
Explain how you evaluate the potential effects of this policy proposal on your home community.
Paper Length: Not more than 2000 words.
Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Formatting: Present your paper in APA format.
Written communication: Written communication must reflect graduate-level writing skills and successfully convey the message.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.