For this assignment, you are to write an op-ed (750-1000 words) on history of slavery on America’s colleges and universities, reparations, and building names at historically white institutions. This might lead to an op-ed about the history of slavery on American colleges and universities or a specific school; this might lead to an op-ed that lays out specific remedies/reparations needed. Or maybe, it is an op-ed about the ways that universities should or shouldn’t memorialize these histories. Whatever the focus, you are to write an op-ed that builds course materials (all while doing outside research), offers a clear argument/perspective, provide details, and advances the conversation in important ways. 5-step guide
Find a focus
Offer a clear argument and perspective
Provide examples and details that substantiate your perspective
Provide education that might encourage a person to learn about the issue surrounding the history of slavery on America’s colleges and universities, reparations, and monuments
Provide additional resources that advances the conversation on history of slavery on America’s colleges and universities, reparations, and monuments
Grading breakdown is as follows:
7 points – Makes clear argument, focus, and presentation
4 points – Incorporation of specifics from course materials and other sources
3 points – Evidence of critical thinking (this isn’t simply a summary of the readings/research)
3 points – Advancement of conversation; points to resources; demonstrates outside research
for a possible total of seventeen (17) points.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.