Chapter 7: Questions for Discussion #1 through #4
Explain the relationship among data mining, text mining, and sentiment analysis.
In your own words, define text mining, and discuss its most popular applications.
What does it mean to induce structure into text-based data? Discuss the alternative ways of inducing structure into them.
What is the role of NLP in text mining? Discuss the capabilities and limitations of NLP in the context of text mining.
Chapter 7: Exercise 6 and Internet Exercise 7
Go to teradatauniversitynetwork.com and find the case study named “eBay Analytics.” Read the case carefully and extend your understanding of it by searching the Internet for additional information, and answer the case questions.
Go to kdnuggets.com. Explore the sections on applications as well as software. Find names of at least three additional packages for data mining and text mining.
Important Note: In cases if any websites or links do not work, select another respective exercise of choice to replace. ????When submitting work, be sure to include an APA cover page and include at least two APA formatted references (and APA in-text citations) to support the work this week. Below is the general assessment rubric for this assignment and remember that late penalties are built within the overall assessment so complete this assignment by the Sunday due date of week 4.Important Note: When I see similarity indexes over 20%, I will review the similarity report to determine if points are going to be docked for plagiarism issues and as a tip, do not include or write the actual questions or exercise directions within these papers. In other words, all work must be original and not copied from any source and very high similarity indexes will be reported to the University.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.