Post to read–
An Advanced Practice Registered Nurse or APRN, is a nurse who has obtained a graduate degree in nursing, either a master’s degree or a doctorate. A nurse practitioner is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse who works closely with patients and who specialize to work work with specific patient populations such as women, children, or adults throughout their lifespans. Nurse practitioners diagnose, manage acute and chronic conditions, emphasize health promotion and work in disease prevention. While a nurse practitioner is always an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, not all Advanced Practice Registered Nurses are nurse practitioners. The education nurse practitioners receive includes didactic and clinical courses that are designed to provide graduates with specialized knowledge and clinical primary care competencies. Advanced Practice Nurse is the general designation for any nurse with a graduate degree and can include roles such as a Certified Nurse Anesthetist or CRNA, a Certified Nurse Specialist or CNS, etc. A Certified Nurse Specialist is an expert in a specific area of nursing. They may provide leadership or management skills in certain healthcare settings, and they’re usually experts in a specific type of problem such as diabetes.
The similarities among the roles include the minimum level of education, which is at least a master’s degree, as well as certain functions including various levels of patient care, the fact that all Advanced Practice Registered Nurses have specialized in a specific field, and the fact that their practice is recognized, regulated and licensed by individual states. All are expert clinicians with a specialized area of practice, with Certified Nurse Specialists focusing on indirect care that supports clinical efficiency and efficacy from a systems approach while a nurse practitioner focuses on direct patient care within diverse clinical settings. Both can work either autonomously or collaboratively in a team with other healthcare professionals while providing evidence-based care. Nurse practitioners also usually have prescribing authority while Certified Nurse Specialists may or may not have some level of prescribing authority depending on their specialty. Both have a higher level of independence while conducting patient care due to their higher level of education (Fraher et al., 2018). This means that they are certified to attend to a patient without necessarily seeking permission or consultancy from a doctor. Both can undertake the roles of the physician. The nurse practitioner and Advanced Practice Nurse role can be explained to patients and physicians via collaborative communication, written materials such as brochures that would explain the differences and responsibilities in layman’s terms in order to facilitate understanding of these roles.
Extending, refuting/correcting, or adding additional nuance to above post. must be constructive and use literature where possible. Exceptional use of citations and extended referencing. High level of APA precision and free of grammar and spelling errors. extended, expanded or provided a rebuttal to each. formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources. within the last 5 years
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.