Throughout this course, you have had the opportunity to understand the important role human resources has as a strategic business partner and to reflect on the role of HR within your respective organizations. For this presentation, you will be capturing the key findings learned in this course, including making recommendations to your company leadership team.
Create a 10-12 slide PowerPoint presentation, then record your narrated presentation using a screen recording tool such as Loom, Vimeo, or Screencast-O-Matic. Once recorded, place the link to your recorded presentation on the cover slide of your PowerPoint. Submit your PowerPoint presentation with your embedded link.
Your presentation should include the following:
Develop a synopsis of your outcomes for acquiring, developing, training, and leveraging on human capital within your organization. Examine the pros and cons to the current systems or processes being used.
Based on the immediate hiring and training needs within the company, how can the company focus on the employees’ current strengths (knowledge, skills, abilities, and experiences) to leverage diversity to improve performance outcomes?
Propose plans for developing and integrating the positions of HR specialist or generalist, HR leadership, HR consultant, or HR of One within the organization.
What recommendations would you make to the leadership of your company relative to making sound decisions when acquiring, developing, and leveraging resources (i.e., human talent, technology, knowledge management) to meet organizational needs while staying legally compliant with employment practices?
Based on the knowledge gained in this course, how will you apply what has been learned into your organization? As a human resource professional, describe the elements of your personal development plan within the field of HR.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Benchmark Information:This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies:MS-Ldr-No Emphasis2.2 Analyze people’s strengths in order to leverage diversity to improve performance outcomes.MPA-Health Care Mgmt; MPA-Govt and Policy; MPA-Non-Profit Mgmt2.3 Make sound decisions involving personnel based on labor law, the needs of the organization, and available resources.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.