Project 2: Opportunity Evaluation
Worth 15 points, due in Week 4
In this project, you will evaluate the idea selected in project one for its viability as a commercial opportunity. The purpose of this assignment is to develop the critical thinking and entrepreneurial mindset necessary to translate the idea into a money-making business. Along with critical thinking skills, you will develop research, communication and data evaluation skills.
Outcomes You Will Meet by Completing This Project:
apply the basic steps involved in developing a comprehensive business plan for both starting and operating a business by creating your own business plan
describe and explain the environments that businesses operate in—social, economic, political, technological, environmental and legal
develop your business vocabulary and knowledge of concepts, trends, and current issues by applying them in all course work
demonstrate the use of software and Internet sources by researching and planning the start-up and operation of your business
demonstrate the use of a marketing assessment process to develop a marketing plan and a marketing strategy
analyze and explain projected financial performance, using selected financial ratios
Complete the Business Opportunity Assessment Form using your selected idea from project one.
Step 1: Review the business opportunity assessment form and rubric before completing the assignment.
Step 2: Download the form and answer the questions or submit the collected data under the question. Use the form as your heading guide.
Step 3: Answer in complete sentences and make sure you are defining your terms and giving the reasons behind the conclusions that are drawn. Be thorough and clear in your analysis.
Step 4: Research all areas that require research (customer demographics, market analysis and competitor review). Summarize the data points collected from the research when answering the question.
Step 5: Review to make sure all elements have been answered, instructions followed, writing mechanics and APA are sound.
Step 6: Create a separate Title Page (Class Name, Instructors Name, Students name and Date) and Reference Page.
I have included project one paper to provide insight and information for project 2
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.