Allocate at least 3 hours in the field to support this field experience.
For this field experience, you will design and implement a mathematics lesson to the selected group of students from your previous field experience.
Part 1: Mini-Lesson Plan
Prior to going into your clinical field experience classroom this week, use the data received from the pre-assessment to complete the “Math Mini-Lesson Plan” template. This mini-lesson plan will be administered to the selected group of students to support instruction to meet the selected standards.
Your mini-lesson should include:
Math standard, learning objectives, grade level, and brief description of the unit
Description of math learning activity that is directly related to the data received from the pre-assessment
Part 2: Mini-Lesson Plan Implementation
After completing the “Math Mini-Lesson Plan,” share it with your mentor teacher for feedback. Provided permission, teach the mini-lesson plan to the small group of selected students. During your lesson, ensure you are answering questions from your students, asking questions that support critical thinking and problem solving, and observing the understanding from each student (this might require formative assessments before, during, and after the lesson to determine understanding).
If you are not able to implement the lesson, speak with your instructor for an alternate assignment.
Part 3: Reflection
In 250-500 words, reflect and discuss the process of using pre-assessment data to develop a lesson plan and on your experiences teaching the lesson (if applicable). Consider:
How the data supported the planned instruction, selected instructional strategies, and differentiation strategies in identifying strengths, meeting learning needs, and promoting student growth.
The professional expectations to maintain privacy and ethical use of assessment data.
After the lesson was presented, modifications that supported the learning.
How this lesson supports short-term and long-term planning.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.