elect one of the community nursing diagnosis in chapter 16 and develop at least one program goal and two related outcomes. Discuss the rationale for your selection of the priority problem.
100-word minimum/200-word maximum without the references.
Minimum of two references (the course textbook can be one of the references) in APA format, articles chosen must have been published within last 3-5 years.
Situation 1Howard County is a suburban county with a rapidly increasing number of older adults. The assessment data indicate the presence of only one taxicab company serving that area. No public bus system is available.Obviously, the problem is lack of transportation; but how might this be worded in nursing diagnosis format?Suggestion:Altered health-seeking behaviors related to inadequate transportation services for senior citizensHowever, inadequate transportation probably also affects other areas of seniors’ lives, such as socialization and community participation. If this factor were validated through further assessment, an additional diagnosis might be as follows:Impaired social interactions related to inadequate transportation for senior citizens
Situation 2Students in Johnson High test very low on an acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) awareness survey. Further investigation reveals that no information is provided to the students, and the parents do not want information taught in the school. Ninety-eight percent of the students stated that they do not believe they are in any danger of getting human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).Suggestion:Lack of knowledge about HIV/AIDS in high school students related to:
• Inadequate information provided in school curriculum
• Parental attitudes about the disease
• Perception that they are not at risk for the disease
Situation 3Assessment data indicate that a high number of children at Little Joy Day Care Center have low hematocrit levels and median household incomes less than $15,000 per year. Both parents and children scored very low on a nutrition game.
Suggestion:Altered health maintenance among children at Little Joy Day Care Center related to lack of knowledge about foods high in iron and to low median household income.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.