Module 3 Discussion 400 words:
As technology in healthcare continues a shift to homecare is inevitable, safety is of utmost importance. Review the most current Patient Safety Goals for homecare found under the NPSG Program Links. Review the 5 NPGS listed for the Home Care option and discuss each one related to how the nurse can ensure they are met. Finally, locate an article that discusses technology and home care and summarize the findings. How will this shift to home care impact your day-to-day nursing practice? https://ift.tt/3nqub5r
Module 3 Assignment: (Please be sure to review the assignment details in Module 3 under the “content” tab).
You will be submitting your first PowerPoint Presentation! I want to point you in a direction with some resources to refer to when creating your PowerPoint. In the writing center, under Module 3, there is a great video called “Creating a Quality PowerPoint”. I included the link below. Please review this resource prior to starting your assignment.
Creating a quality PowerPoint Link: https://ift.tt/3oByDO4
Telehealth and Beyond
**Speaker notes are required! – I will look for speaker notes if the objectives are not covered on the slides. It is best to put minimal information (bullet points) on slides and the bulk of the information (that you would present), in the speaker notes.**
Create a PowerPoint presentation that addresses each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. Use clear headings that allow your professor to know which bullet you are addressing on the slides in your presentation. Support your content with at least three (3) sources using APA citations throughout your presentation. Make sure to cite the sources using the APA writing style for the presentation. Include a slide for your references at the end. Follow best practices for PowerPoint presentations related to text size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements. Review the rubric criteria for this assignment.
Describe the need for Telehealth services. Explain the difference between Synchronous Telehealth and Asynchronous Telehealth. Finally, offer your personal opinions related to this new mechanism for health care (first person narration can be used for this final part).
Find an article that discusses another new or upcoming technology change. Discuss the main points of the article related to the technology (remember to cite the article). Then explain how nursing will be directly impacted by this new technology listing one positive and one possible downside.
Title Slide (1 slide)
Objective Slide (1 slide)
Need for Telehealth services. (2-3 slides)
Difference between Synchronous Telehealth and Asynchronous Telehealth. (1-2 slides)
Personal opinions of Telehealth. (1-2 slides)
Article on new or upcoming technology change, with main points regarding technology. (remember to cite the article) (2-4 slides)
How nursing is impacted by this new technology. (2-3 slides)
References (1 slide)
Length: 11-17 slides
Structure: Include a title slide, objective slide, content slides, reference slide in APA format.
References: Use appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. A minimum of three (3) scholarly sources are required for this assignment.
Rubric: This assignment uses a rubric for scoring. Please review it as part of your assignment preparation and again prior to submission to ensure you have addressed its criteria at the highest level.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft PPT document (.pptx) or a PDF document (.pdf)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.