The student will complete five (5) Discussions in thiscourse. The student will post one thread of at least 500 wordsby 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday of the assigned Module: Week. The studentmust then post three (3) replies of at least 250 wordsby 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of the assigned Module: Week. Foreach thread, students must support their assertions with atleast 2 scholarly citations and one Holy Bible reference in thecurrent APA format. Each reply must incorporate atleast 1 scholarly citation and one Holy Biblereference in the current APA format. Any sources cited must havebeen published within the last five years. Acceptable sources include peerreviewed journal articles, the textbook, the Bible, etc..
The student will post theanticrime/prevention program they have chosen to evaluate. Discuss whether thechosen program has empirical support or not. If there is empirical support, pleasecite the articles and give a short summary of the article. Comment on eachother’s problems/ideas. Give feedback to each other about the feasibility of animpact evaluation, use empirical research to support your feedback. Try togenerate more than one intervention for the problem your organization is tryingto solve, discuss the research that supports your program intervention.
Please review the Discussion Assignment Instructions prior to posting. You may also click the threedots in the upper corner to Show Rubric.
Post-First: This course utilizes -First feature inall Discussions. This means you will only be able to read and interact withyour classmates’ threads after you have submitted your thread in response tothe provided prompt.
Vito and Higgins chapter 3 pp 49-57
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.