Week 5: Discussion-Coordination and Mechanisms of Coordination
Using your current employer or a previous employer ( Healthcare organization)as a frame of reference, briefly discuss in 2 paragraphs the importance of coordination of work efforts for your organization and provide examples of two methods of coordination that were utilized and what you believe was the rationale for their use. Mintzberg’s coordination categories (below) as well as material found on pp.120-122 in the text can be used as a reference.
Direct supervision means that one individual is responsible of the work of others.
Standardization of work process exists when the content of work is specified or programmed.
Standardization of skills exists when the kind of training necessary to do the work is specified.
Standardization of output exists when the results of the work are specified.
Mutual adjustment exists when work is coordinated through informal communication.
Please post your initial response by Tuesday October 5 11:59 pm.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.