Topic 1: Diverse Populations and Age.
As a Masters prepared nurse, you are responsible for knowing basic health screenings for various populations, Read the required readings and refer to the course resources. Choose the young, middle or older adult population. Address the preventive health screenings for one of these subsections of the adult population based on age and sex. Include adult immunization recommendations for that adult age group. Finally hone in on one screening recommendation you included, addressing specific statistics and risks within the chosen age group, that support the recommendation of the preventive screening.
APA FORMAT 7
● No grammar, word usage, or punctuation errors. The overall style is consistent with professional work.● Writing style facilitates communication.● Provides three references that are relevant to the content and published within the last five years.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.