this is due tomorrow….. no late work please……..
read the 2 s
After reading the articles, answer the following questions in complete sentences. You must write a minimum of 5-6 sentences for each question. Responses must be written meaningfully in your own words:
1. According to Odem-Young’s (2019) article, what are the long-term ramifications of food insecurity on society as a whole? And how does structural racism play a role in perpetuating the disparities in food security among people of color and their more privileged counterparts?
2. Roncarolo and Potvin (2016) write their article from a medical perspective in their discussion about food insecurity as a symptom of a bigger societal issue. They propose that food banks are a short-term solution that fails to directly address the root causes of food insecurity. Explain the idea that food insecurity is a symptom of a “social disease”. What social disease are the authors referring to? What solutions do the authors propose that may lead to long-lasting change to help food insecure individuals be more self-sustaining and self-sufficient?
3. Lastly, list six (6) reasons why access to healthy food supports learning, growth and development in the young child. You may pull this information from your course text.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.