Write a proposal in which you answer the following prompts.
Discuss your thought process as a new leader. After studying several theories, which theory will you employ in your leadership practice? Do you believe that there is a difference between leadership and management? If so, what is the distinction? You have read Kouzes and Posner’s (2009) best practices of leadership. Did you find any other leadership best practices in your research that interested you? Were the findings enough to sway your personal philosophy of leadership? What factors influence you when you need to make a decision? How might making a diagram help you? Before this course were you aware that your area of specialization had professional standards? What other uses might you find for professional standards in the future (ethical, curricular, other matters)?
Explain the educational problem you chose in Week 3. How did you justify your choice? How did you evaluate the problem through the human resources, political, symbolic, structural, and technological perspectives? Did you use any other perspectives not mentioned here as you contemplated the problem? Now describe the potential solutions that you came up with and how you filtered them through the above-mentioned perspectives and any other perspectives not listed here.
What is your recommended solution? It is fine if you have more than one. Why did you choose it/them?
Length: 8-10 pages, not including title and reference pages
References: Include a minimum of seven credible resources appropriate to your specialization of which at least two should be from scholarly journals.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.