This week you must submit your paper outline.
Please use the attached worksheet to complete your paper outline: OutlineWorksheet.docx download
How to write an Outline for a Paper
What is an outline?
An outline can be defined as an organizational plan to help you draft a paper. Writing an outline before beginning a paper is the most effective way to organize your thoughts. An outline breaks down the parts of your thesis in a clear, hierarchical manner to help you see the overall format of your paper.
Remember: The three parts of a paper included in your outline are: an INTRODUCTION, a BODY, and a CONCLUSION.
INTRODUCTION‐ State your thesis and the purpose of your research paper clearly. What is the chief reason you are writing the paper? State also how you plan to approach your topic. Is this a factual report, a book review, a comparison, or an analysis of a problem? Explain briefly the major points you plan to cover in your paper and why readers should be interested in your topic.
BODY‐ This is where you present your arguments to support your thesis statement. Remember the Rule of 3, i.e., find 3 supporting arguments for each position you take. Begin with a strong argument, then use a stronger one, and end with strongest argument for your final point.
CONCLUSION– Restate or reword your thesis. Summarize your arguments. Explain why you have come to this particular conclusion.
What is a thesis statement?
A thesis statement declares what you believe and what you intend to prove. A good thesis statement makes the difference between a thoughtful research project and a simple retelling of facts. A good tentative thesis will help you focus your search for information. Remember, your reader will be looking for your thesis. Make it clear, strong, and easy to find. Sample idea for creating an outline for a paper I will create an outline that focuses on the life of Senator Barack Obama.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.