Moral Dilemmas – Choosing Between Two Rights
Overview: This week, we talked about the impact culture and ethics can have on individual and organizational performance.
For this assignment, you will analyze an individual who is faced with a moral dilemma in a movie. Instructions:
• Select a movie from the Movie Choice List found in this week’s Readings and Resources.
• Research several ethical frameworks.
o Use your readings from this week to help you select a framework and do a more in-depth study of that framework.
• Select one framework as a basis for your decision.
• Analyze the situation or individual in the movie using the chosen framework.
• Discuss the framework, your decision, and how it fits the ethical framework you used for your decision.
• Develop a clear introduction with a thesis, a body, and a conclusion. Focus on quality of writing, as opposed to length.
• Research and include at least one additional, credible reference from an outside source pertaining to the leader you chose.
• Use APA formatting for the cover page, citations, and the reference page. No abstract is required.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.