I need a FLYER made! I am attaching some examples, and the work can be combined from the two sample flyers attached. Also, I am attaching the website provided by the school and the syllabus for the necessary requirements! THANKS!
HI300-3: Determine appropriate health information standards and regulations for specific organizations.
Secondary Data in Healthcare Research
Review the following website:
Source: Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project: United States Department of Health and Human Services. Retrieved from https://ift.tt/3mDZd8b
Create an informational flyer for the Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project. You should use Microsoft Word or Microsoft Publisher to create your advertisement. Include the following information:
What is the HCUP Program? THE ANSWERS ARE ON THE ATTACHED EXAMPLES! PLEASE use different photos, backgrounds, colors, etc.
There are several different database tools used in this program. Name at least four database tools and give a summary for each.
Indicate on the advertisement if your state participates in the HCUP program. If your state does participate in the program, provide the contact information for the person listed.
The Assignment should be a 1-page flyer created using either Microsoft Word or Microsoft Publisher.
This Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.). Your writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful. The resources used (including your text) should be properly cited.
Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
Minimum Submission Requirements
This Assessment should be a Microsoft Word or Publisher document, in the form of a 1-page flyer.
Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your submission should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
Your submission must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar, and mechanics.
Your submission should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
Your writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.
A separate page at the end of your submission should contain a list of references, in APA format. Use your textbook, the Library, and the internet for research.
Be sure to cite both in-text and reference list citations where appropriate and reference all sources. Your sources and content should follow the proper APA citation style. Review the writing resources for APA formatting and citation found in Academic Tools. Additional writing resources can be found within the Academic Success
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.