You are in the midst of preparing the departmental budget for the year. The next portion of the budget is the coding staff development budget.Â You currently have five coders in your department.
In a word document prepare the following:
A staff development plan for the coding staff for the coming year.
A budget for staff development.
A. First step of this assignment is to assess the needs of your staff:
What resources will go for staying current with the new code changes, rules and guidelines?
What continuing education will keep staff current on the latest procedures and techniques done within your facility that may impact coding?
What resources will go training based on the feedback from the last peer-to-peer audit and also the last external audit.
What professional development do your coders need or want in the areas of topics like HIM, electronic health records, general computer skills, or supervisory or interpersonal skills.
Develop a prioritized list of what training is needed for your coding staff.
Look at the training opportunities that may be available at low cost or no cost.
D. Also consider the amount of time the coders will be away from their production responsibilities while attending these training events. Will your accounts receivable be impacted if all the coders are out at a two-day conference? Will you have to replace their productivity with temporary staff?
Prior-year ExpendituresBudget vs. ActualCoding Area
Analyze which area/areas have variances and their proposals for correcting this in the future.
Along with each variance calculation, prepare a brief report justifying why there may be a variance.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.