his discussion replicates a situation you may be faced with while sitting for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP examination.
You are an HR vice president of a major corporation that has just acquired a smaller company, which has a groundbreaking IT product. You have a large HR team of almost 60 people, which includes business partners and generalists who support both the corporate headquarters and organizations in the field under the units of human resources information system (HRIS), development and learning, and compensation and benefits. The organization also has a human capital cell performing HR analytics work.The acquired company is a medium-sized firm with about 2,000 employees. It is quite new and has some large inconsistencies in pay. Some units are highly productive, while others have marginal production. Employee engagement also varies within the units. Some units have a very high engagement, but some other units have experienced a 20 percent turnover rate in the last year, including separations and issues of instability. As the HR vice president, you are now tasked with addressing, mitigating, and repairing the challenges in this organization.
As the HR vice president, respond to the following:
What would you do in this situation?
What would you consider most important?
What actions would you take?
What assumptions are you making regarding actions you would take to correct HR-related challenges?
What resources in your organization might you use to address the many issues present in the acquired organization?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.