You are an immigration officer assigned to the anti-terrorist investigative squad. The squad’s mission is to maintain a list of known terrorists and terrorist organizations. Part of your duties is preparing intelligence reports on information supplied to you by your counterparts, immigration officers in Canada and Mexico, regarding illegal alien terrorists entering their countries and destined to attempt to enter the U.S. You have been given the task of comparing and contrasting the US extradition concepts relating to illegal alien terrorists in a report to your foreign counterparts and your supervisor.
Create a presentation of 5 to 7 slides in Microsoft PowerPoint, which includes the following:
Explain the different statute(s) and procedures that pertain to the US extradition laws relating only to illegal alien terrorists.
Analyze who should detain the terrorist(s)–Canada, Mexico, or the U.S. Why?
What are the extradition treaty issues that need to be resolved, and how can they be resolved?
Do terrorists held in exclusion proceedings have constitutional due process rights? Why or why not?
Would it be possible not to extradite an illegal alien terrorist to Canada or Mexico? How? What extradition concept or statute does this possibility refer to?
In your opinion, explain, with reasoning, one way to change the current US extradition policy to make the extradition of illegal alien terrorists less complex (faster and easier).
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.