For your written assignment, look at the information for the three countries listed below – Afghanistan, Haiti and Honduras. Select one country – out of the 3 – and address the questions below.
What country did you choose (Honduras, Haiti, or Afghanistan) and why?
Do you think the factors creating the situation we are hearing about are more push or more pull? Explain and illustrate with examples. (You can find this in the readings about each country that are included in the readings section below.)
If you were a person living in the country you chose, and you and your family were facing the risks the people currently attempting to leave are facing, what do you think you would do? In the case of Afghanistan, many people who want to leave have spent several years waiting for their legal paperwork as refugees to be processed. In the case of Honduras, there is no legal pathway to immigration, but people who are leaving are hopeful that they will meet the qualifications for asylum – since they feel that their lives and their children’s lives are in danger. In the case of Haiti, again, with no legal pathway to immigrate to the US, centuries of economic profiteering, graft, political corruption and illegal activity (in which the US and US companies played a part) have rendered the island nation unable to create the resources needed to support all of its people. As you craft your answer, please use the information provided that describes the 3 ways people can enter the US, understanding that the US also sets ‘caps’ on the number of people who can come from any country and in each of these categories.
As you write your analysis, be certain you address the questions above. In addition to the 500 word analysis, please make 2 substantive peer responses. This is a really important forum to read peer responses as, to an extent, our posts will reflect the different ways people in the US approach this issue.
If you want additional information – beyond what is already included here, the United Nations has an excellent database you can use for this – http://www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/theme/international-migration/ . The CIA (yes, that CIA) also has an extensive library of factual information https://ift.tt/KtLA1f , and this one from a university has information on environmental disaster affected countries –https://safetymanagement.eku.edu/resources/infographics/displacements-due-to-natural-disasters-spending-and-solutions-infographic/
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.