This case is a 16-year-old female with no previous history of any psychiatric conditions, learning difficulties, or a diagnosis of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. She is a high school sophomore and her parents have noticed that her mood seems to be “up and down.” She often falls asleep if not involved in a stimulating activity. Teachers at school note good performance on tests, but homework is frequently turned in late and she appears distractible and fidgety during class. She works part-time as a waitress on the weekends but is in danger of losing her job due to frequent tardiness over the past 6 months
2-3 pages long
Take on the role of the clinician.
In your initial post,
Identify the patient’s symptoms and the available demographic and historical data.
Discuss your differential diagnosis and provide a thorough basis for any diagnoses you have included.
Determine what (if any) additional testing you would order and how this would be helpful in clarifying the diagnosis.
Finally, explain recommendations for the patient/family for ongoing functioning (social, occupational and academic, if applicable).
You must use a minimum of two peer-reviewed scholarly articles in your discussion to support your diagnostic conclusions.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.