Develop an outline for an effective training program focused on adult employees. Include the following in your outline:
Define a safety-related need that could be met using your training. Explain what resources you would use to define this need. Create at least two objectives stating how your training will address the need. Be sure to use the ABCD concept when developing your objectives.
Explain how you would design the training to be focused on adult participants using activity-based learning concepts. Include at least two activities you would have the participants complete.
Identify at least five resources, references, or materials you would use to develop the training materials, and explain how they will support the objectives. At least two of the five resources must be found in the CSU Online Library. These could include technical publications on your topic, scholarly articles, or videos.
Outline how your course would be delivered, including what resources would be needed (include such things as rooms, projectors, and other physical requirements as well as educational resources). Also, describe how you would plan the participants’ time and provide feedback on their actions and responses during the training, ensuring that you have policies in place to maintain control of the training.
Prepare a method for evaluating the training—provide at least five example questions that could be used to assess the participants’ retention of knowledge and evaluate the training’s course content and delivery.
Your project must be at least three pages in length. It is recommended that it be written in five sections that align with numbers 1 to 5 in the assignment instructions.
Be sure to cite all resources, references, and materials using APA Style and to provide in-text citations where appropriate.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.