Perform hypothesis testing on the differences between two groups and create an Excel document. Write a 2–3-page analysis of the results in a Word document and insert the results into this document.
Download the Assessment 2 Dataset [XLSX].
The dataset contains the following variables:
clinic1 (total number of visits per month for clinic 1).
clinic2 (total number of visits per month for clinic 2).
An investor needs to make a decision on whether to acquire one of two medical clinics based on their productivity, as measured by the total number of visits per month. You have been asked whether there is a significance difference in the total number of visits per month between clinic 1 and clinic 2.
For this assessment, perform hypothesis testing on the differences between two groups in the Assessment 2 Dataset. Create an appropriately labeled Excel document with your results. Also write an analysis of the results in a Word document. Insert the test results into this document (copied from the output file and pasted into a Word document). Refer to Copy From Excel to Another Office Program for instructions.
Submit both the Word document and the Excel file that shows the results.
Your assessment should meet the following requirements:
Written communication: Write clearly, accurately, and professionally, incorporating sources appropriately.
Length: 2–3 pages
Resources: Not required.
APA format: Cite your sources using current APA format.
Font and font size: Times Roman, 10 point.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.