IMPORTANT: You do NOT need to restate the prompt. Dive straight into the problem (I suggest you start by identifying the key issues in the situation). Seriously, don’t waste space with a lengthy introduction. I know what the prompt says since I wrote it – only repeat the details of it if they’re necessary, but avoid summaries.
Instructions: You are to respond to the topic below using the ideas and concepts we have been discussing in this course. Your response should be between 200 and 300 words. You MUST cite something from within the course (textbook, course pages, discussions, etc.) AND another source you find from outside the course (the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (Links to an external site.), the Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (Links to an external site.), another book, a journal – check out our library’s online resources (Links to an external site.), Wikipedia, YouTube, a TV show, etc.) when crafting your response. You might want to write this in another application (Google Docs, Word, Notepad, etc.) and copy and paste it.
Paragraph #1 Topic:
The excerpt I gave you for the Theaetetus finishes off with Socrates saying, “Then now let me ask the awful question, which is this: Can a man know and also not know that which he knows?” I would like you to do your best to answer this awful question. First, you will have to clarify what he means by “knowing”, “not knowing”, and “knows”. All three of these can mean different things, so do your best to answer his question. You also must clearly state whether the answer to his question is “Yes” or “No”. If you want to answer “maybe” then your answer should actually be “Yes, when…” Why did you give the answer you gave? Why might people disagree with you? What does your answer say about knowledge in general? Why?
Additionally, in your response, make use of at least one idea from Plato’s Allegory of the Cave. For example, think about how you might answer this question: Do the prisoners really know anything about the shadows? If so, what do they know and what do they not know?
(Make use of the course materials, especially the Theaetetus, in crafting your answer.)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.