You should have watched the previous Dress Code debate PowerPoint video (Tuesday folder), if not, do that before starting this portion.
The main question of debate is: should schools have a mandatory dress code?
You will now post your response to this debate online for your peers to read and discuss with you. Use the four square argument chart that you completed yesterday in the Tuesday folder. Use that to write your position on the debate and your reasons to support your position. Then, comment on at least two other students. You can challenge their response or agree with them.
Directions & Point Breakdown:
Spell check your post before submitting and keep all posts academic. Though this is social, it is still considered a formal setting.
Your initial post is worth 5 points. You will be graded on grammar, spelling, and thoughtfulness of response. To make your response thoughtful, use the PEA Method. State your point, provide evidence to support it, and tell us why your evidence proves your point.
You earn 5 more points (for a total of 10) for posting 2 more times in the discussion board. s can be questions or thoughtful comments.
Posting “I agree” or a 1 sentence response will not earn your credit. You’ll need to explain your thoughts thoroughly.
Sender notified byMailtrack 12/02/20, 05:09:22 PM
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.