My question is question 2. (2) a discussion of how group interventions address this problem;)
Topic is Substance abuse in the homeless population.
I need at least 2 slides and references please
1. Students will self-assign into several small groups and the group members will select topics related to clinical mental health issues. Refer to Week 2: Indicate Your Group Members & Topic for Group Presentation!
2. Each group presentation will cover three (3) areas:
1) a specific clinical problem (i.e. adolescent substance abuse);
2) a discussion of how group interventions address this problem;
3) a description of how at least 2 clinical frameworks (i.e. cognitive, CBT, feminist, solution-focused; psycho-educational, mutual aid, etc.) that can be used in a group practice in this area.
3. Each group will create and prepare a PowerPoint presentation *with* audio narration (this PowerPoint will be like presenting in front of the class in a face-to-face setting).
4. Be certain that the voice of each group member is recorded and integrated into the PowerPoint. If you choose, you may also record yourselves on video as well.
5. Each groups post their completed PowerPoint presentation to this discussion board.
6. Students should reply to at least three (3) of theirs classmate’s postings with a comment relating to the content of their presentations.
PowerPoint Format and Length:
Presentations are to be creative and interesting.
Presentations should include in-text citations and references that are formatted according APA style.
Presentations should be a maximum of 20 minutes in length (-1 point for every minute over).
Students will receive a group grade for the presentations.
Students should reply to at least three (3) of theirs classmate’s postings with a comment relating to the content of their presentations.
You may choose to create a YouTube account.
Then, you may upload your presentation onto YouTube as an ‘unlisted’ video.
You can then post the YouTube video link in the discussion board.
You may also upload the actual PowerPoint presentation.
Note: be sure to give yourself enough time to upload a large file. The responsibility of submitting on time is up to each group.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.