Please answer the following series of questions related to property tax assessments and evaluations. For each question, please explain your answers as fully and clearly as possible.
1. Assume that an office building typically yields net income of $1.5 million per year. The county has assessed the building at $20 million, based on the price of comparable buildings sold in the area. Assuming a discount rate of 10%, what alternative value might you assert for property tax purposes?
2. Your client is in the process of building a new factory. What sort of detail would you suggest the client keep on its costs?
3. Your client, who owns several factories, has for years paid the property tax assessed without question. What sort of information might you request from the client in an attempt to reduce the client’s property taxes?
4. Please explain why the market analysis method is more likely to be used in an appraisal of residential real estate than for an appraisal of commercial real estate. Please also discuss the alternative methods for appraising commercial real estate and their advantages over the market approach.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.