Topic: Veterans in Addiction
The presentation must be 18 slides long (This does not include references: I will allow more if needed) and be supported by at least 10 refereed journal articles, 2 of which must be written within the past 2 years.
Ensure a reference list is included that corresponds with each subheading and at the end.
The presentation should not reflect personal opinions on a particular topic but should be empirically grounded (or at least a summary of what others in the field have found). If you would like to use your opinion, please use “I” phrases and only in the “implications for clinical practice section.”
Use quotes to a minimum. Points will be deducted for excessive use of quotes. There should be no more than 3 quotes
The presentation should be sub-divided into the following headings.
Review of existing literature. Summarize what is currently known and, if possible, critique methods used to collect data. Include in your lit review why it is an important issue today and generally what is known in the literature (suggested limit: 6-8 slides)
Gaps in the Knowledge Base. Identify issues that we do not yet understand related to your topic and future research needs (suggested limit: 3-4 slides)
Implications for Clinical Practice. Based on the research literature, identify the treatment and intervention options that practitioners, agencies, and communities should consider and implement (suggested limit: 6-8 slides).
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.