Let’s explore the ethics of sales a little, starting with the sale of real estate. Are the techniques demonstrated in Case 6.4 “Closing the Deal” legitimate? Or is the use of fake conversation and other psychological maneuvers unethical? In the recent best selling book and movie, Freakonomics, the authors reveal how real-estate agents can be strongly motivated to under-sell your property. It is because lower commissions on a large number of underpriced houses is much better than fewer commissions on normally priced property. Does this possibly touch any nerves? Consider the major theories we learned early in the course, especially Kant’s theory of ethics and Mill’s theory of rule utilitarianism. What do you think? Do aggressive sales tactics hold up to ethical scrutiny? Feel free to bring in your own experiences and examples. 250 words minimum
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.