There are 24 students enrolled in an introductory statistics class at a small university. As an in-class exercise the students were asked how many hours of television they watch each week. Their responses, broken down by gender, are summarized in the provided table. Assume that the students enrolled in the statistics class are representative of all students at the university.MaleFemale31013122121003421004156512510 10 1. If the parameter of interest is the difference in means, where and are the mean number of hours spent watching television for males and females at this university, find a point estimate of the parameter based on the available data. Report your answer with two decimal places.2. Describe how to use the data to construct a bootstrap distribution. What value should be recorded for each of the bootstrap samples?3. Describe how you would estimate the standard error from the bootstrap distribution.4. The standard error is estimated to be 1.511 (based on 5,000 bootstrap samples). Find a 95% confidence interval for the difference in the mean number of hours spent watching television for males and females at this university. Round the margin of error to two decimal places.5. Interpret your 95% confidence interval in the context of this data situation. Male
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.