1) Minimum 6 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Part 1: Minimum 4 pages
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: Minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 1: Minimum 6 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Trends and Issues in Health Care
Examine changes introduced to reform or restructure the U.S. health care delivery system. Discuss action taken for reform and restructuring and the role of the nurse within this changing environment.
Include the following (Mandatory):
1. Outline a current or emerging health care law or federal regulation introduced to reform or restructure some aspect of the health care delivery system.
2. Describe the effect of law or federal regulation on nursing practice and the nurse’s role and responsibility.
3. Discuss how quality measures and pay for performance affect patient outcomes.
a. Explain how these affect nursing practice and describe the expectations and responsibilities of the nursing role in these situations.
4. Discuss professional nursing leadership and management roles that have arisen
a. How they are important in responding to emerging trends and in the promotion of patient safety and quality care in diverse health care settings.
5. Research emerging trends (2) in nursing. Predict two ways in which the practice of nursing and nursing roles will grow or transform within the next five years to respond to upcoming trends or predicted issues in health care.
Part 2: Ethical and Legal Aspect of Nursing Practice
Case Study, Chapter 16, Whistle-Blowing in Nursing
A student nurse asks a faculty member to explain whistle-blowing. The student nurse wants to know the work conditions that would have to be met before whistle-blowing occurs, as well as situations in which whistle-blowing is clearly indicated. The faculty member reviews key concepts with all members of the class.
Being a whistle-blower takes great courage and self-conviction because it requires the whistle-blower to avoid groupthink.
1. Analyze how groupthink affects the process of whistle-blowing.
2. Discuss the pros and cons of whistle-blowing.
3. What are the key guidelines for blowing the whistle?
Part 3: Ethical and Legal Aspect of Nursing Practice
Case Study, Chapter 18, Academic Integrity in Nursing Education: Is it Declining?
A group of nursing students are in the middle of an exam when two students witness another student pull out his phone and look up answers. Neither student informs the faculty member but after the exam they discuss what they witnessed.
1. Describe the most common forms of cheating in the classroom and in the clinical area.
2. What should the nursing students do in regard to what they witnessed during the exam?
3. Why is it important for them to do anything?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.