For this assessment, you will develop a network management strategy. Such a strategy can add value to your network by improving and updating your monitoring tools and ensuring that you are up-to-date with all of the processes and procedures needed to quantify risks to your network.
Prepare a 3–4 page network management strategy that you could present to the CIO of the organization you have selected. Your strategy should support the design of your network that you completed in the previous assessments.
Within your network management strategy:
Explain the role of network management.
Describe at least three tools used for network management.
Describe at least three tools used to monitor network performance.
Explain the role that remote access plays in managing a network.
Propose a strategy for managing the organization’s network infrastructure.
The assessment you submit should be approximately 3–4 pages in length, including the diagram you create. Be sure your document is professionally written, free of errors, and that your citations and references follow APA guidelines.
Use the following template: Assessment 4 format.docx
Include a title page and references page.
At least three recent, relevant, and professional resources.
Times New Roman, 12-point font, double-spaced.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.