Web Application Security Assessment (60 points)Scenario:You are the Information Security Manager in a medium-sized retail organization based in Riyadh. Organizational success is based on your customers being able to purchase items securely through the company’s website. Employees habitually make purchases without following company procedures.You have been asked to assess if there are any company vulnerabilities that may impact purchases and come up with security recommendations that may minimize any website risks, threats, and vulnerabilities.Directions:Write a paper that includes the following:A description of three major risks, three threats, and three vulnerabilities that are of web hacking concerns for any security professional.Compare and contrast best practices you would recommend to mitigate these web application risks, threats, and vulnerabilities.Keep in mind; your assessment is being assessed on your ability to describe current risks, threats, and vulnerabilities in the retail industry in accordance with security goals. Use diagrams where appropriate.Deliverables:Your paper should be 4-5 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.You must include a minimum of two credible sources and information from the module to support your writing. The Saudi Digital Library is a good source for resources.Your paper must follow Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.