Week 10 Assignment – Capstone
In this assignment, you are to use the same corporation you selected and focused on for assignments in Weeks 3, 6, and 8.Research the company on its own website, the public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s page, Strayer University’s , the , and any other sources you can find. The annual report will often provide insights that can help address some of these questions.You will give a 15-minute presentation to the board of directors of the corporation. Use the to ensure that your assignment meets the requirements.
Develop an 8-12 slide PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes based on your assignments from Weeks 3, 6, and 8, and the following:
Develop an executive-level PowerPoint presentation with 8-12 slides that contain speaker notes and appropriate graphics.
Create a SWOT analysis for the company to determine its major strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
Based on the SWOT analysis, outline a strategy for the company to capitalize on its strengths and opportunities, and minimize its weaknesses and threats.
Discuss the various levels and types of strategies the firm may use to maximize its competitiveness and profitability.
Outline a communications plan the company could use to make the strategies you recommend above known to all stakeholders.
Assess efforts by this corporation to be a responsible (ethical) corporate citizen and determine the impact these efforts (or lack thereof) have on the company’s bottom line. Provide specific examples to support your response.
Go to the or the Internet and locate at least three quality references. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Submit all references on a Works Cited page using SWS format.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is as follows:
Develop a corporate presentation based on a SWOT analysis, strategies for maximizing competitiveness and profitability, a communications plan, and an assessment of efforts related to ethics.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.