One of the ways that we gain information in life is to learn from other’s experiences. The link below provides access to AHRQ Health IT Success videos, they will help to guide your thinking as you analyze your case. Use the information to compare, contrast, or highlight your Week 1’s case choice. You will note that each case is centered on how health care IT impacts patient care or outcome. Click here to access the AHRQ Health IT Success Stories (Links to an external site.) playlist. You can view the videos all at once in the playlist, but if you are citing one in your assignment, make sure to use the individual video reference entry provided below:
In your paper, after you review your selected videos above, reflect on your Week 1 assignment attached and address the following questions:
· Assess the part the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) plays in health care information systems acquisition.
· Provide alternatives to alleviate major concerns.
· Analyze whether value was added through acquisition to your proposed health care information system.
· Analyze the principles of SDLC (a decision-making model) as is applicable to your health care IT systems acquisition.
· Assess the System Usability Scale (Links to an external site.) (SUS) and the user experience.
· Evaluate the essential components of the project life cycle.
· Examine the benefit(s) and economic impact of your proposed system acquisition.
· Describe whether the quality implementation/acquisition impacts your chosen topic for your proposal and final presentation. This response needs to be one paragraph in length.
The Case Analysis: Systems Acquisition paper:
· Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length formatted according to APA style
· Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
· Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
· Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
· Must use at least three scholarly sources or peer-reviewed sources in addition to the course text.
· Must document all sources in APA style
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.