Week 4: Interactive Learning Activity4.1 Learning Outcomes:Discuss how to align a company’s strategic direction with its human resource planning.Determine the labor demand for workers in various job categories.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of various ways of eliminating a labor surplus and avoiding a labor shortage.Describe the various recruitment policies that organizations adopt to make job vacancies more attractive.List the various sources from which job applicants can be drawn, their relative advantages and disadvantages, and the methods for evaluating them.Explain the recruiter’s role in the recruitment process, the limits the recruiter faces, and the opportunities available.4.2 Action Required:See the video above and answer the question that follow4.3 Test your Knowledge (Question):How to deal with the gender-based roles in organizations around the world?4.4 InstructionsAnswer the question in test your knowledge section.Post your answer in the discussion board using the discussion link below (Week4:Interactive learning Discussion)Week 5: Interactive Learning Activity5.1 Learning Outcomes:Establish the basic scientific properties of personnel selection methods, including reliability, validity, and generalizability.Discuss how the characteristics of a job, organization, or applicant affect the utility of any test.Describe the government’s role in personnel selection decisions, particularly in areas of constitutional law, federal laws, executive orders, and judicial precedent.List common methods used in selecting human resources.Describe the degree to which each of the common methods used in selecting human resources meets the demands of reliability, validity, generalizability, utility, and legality.5.2 Action Required:In the organization where you work or take an example of your choice to answer the question given below.5.3 Test your Knowledge (Question):Describe some common methods used in selecting human resources in the organization where you work. Try to compare these with other organization.5.4 Instructions:Answer the question in test your knowledge section.Post your answer in the discussion board using the discussion link below (Week5:Interactive learning Discussion)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.