Weekly Dialogue QuestionCompose a dialogue that integrates Bible scripture using APA and transcends all aspects of the following question(s) comprehensively and collectively as a single post. Required: List and describe the two basic strategies of the target market consideration step in promotional planning.Your original post should be between 200-300 words and 2 peer responses in the range of 75-125 words each. Your required peer reviewed journal articles references and citations should be in APA format. Your discussion submission should follow the below stated dialogue composition and formatting guidelines. You may post directly in your thread or compose a Word Document (not a PDF) that is attached to your Group Dialogue Thread.
Title page with a Running head: page number (top right), your name, course, date, and an appropriate title.
Use double space, Times New Roman, and 12pt font.
Provide a short introduction stating your position and argument.
Support your argument.
When all is done, give a brief conclusion.
Upon citing works, add a reference page.
These APA additions are NOT a part of the word count for the discussion.
Submit your original post by Thursday, midnight and responses by Sunday, midnight, EST in the Group Dialogue area under this Weeks forum. There is a 10% penalty for missing the deadlines. The initial post is 60% of the grade, and the replies are 20% each. To access your discussion, you can either click on the link above to directly access the Group Page or on Group Dialogue link on the side menu. When you are on the Group Page, click on the group highlighted for you. Once inside, click on Discussion Board option, then click on Add Thread to create a space for your post. Click Submit to make your post available to the rest of the class. To respond to other students threads, click on Reply button in the bottom left corner inside of a message. Please note the following Grading Guidelines for Weekly Dialogues; Week 1 through 7. There are certain expectations that transcend the grading of a dialogue in this class. The syllabus and Bb content state that students are to follow the APA Writing Style & Formatting Guidelines, include two peer reviewed journal article citations, integrate a Bible scripture quote, and increase the exchange of knowledgeable ideas that bring depth and insight to the dialogue.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.