JTM Airlines, a privately held firm, is looking to buy additional gates at its home airport for $1,500,000. It has money in the bank, but that money may not be spent as it is used to pay salaries, suppliers, and equipment. It asked its bank for a loan, but the bank refused unless the project had a return higher than JTM’s weighed average cost of capital. Separately, PAN Airways’s CEO approached JTM’s CEO to sell the airline. As a result of all this, JTM has contracted you to:
1. Calculate JTM’s weighed average cost of capital (WACC) based on two airlines trading in the capital markets – PDM and GAL. Since JTM does not trade, it has no beta, so you need to use these two firms as proxies. JTM’s CFO kindly gave you the necessary information on PDM and GAL for you to do this.
2. Aside from the purchase price, the gates will require a working capital infusion of $1,500,000 at purchase. JTM estimates the gates will generate cash flows of $295,500 in year 1, inflating at 4%/year over the next 12 years. After that, the gates will revert back to the airport operator. Half the working capital is recovered at the end. Calculate the NPV and IRR of the gates.
3. You were given PAN’s 2020 income statement (IS) and balance sheet (BS), along with forecasts of the revenue growth. Forecast the IS and BS for the next 5 years.
4. The price discussed by the two CEOs is $6.5M. You must value PAN Airways using free cash flows to see if this price is fair or not.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.