Week 7 Interview with a ProfessionalTotal Points Possible 100This assignment reflects weeks of thoughtful planning and execution by learners as the collective results of the interview with a professional practitioner in psychology are to be presented in the report submitted.Interview QuestionsAt least 20 interview questions should be submitted for review.The interview cannot be conducted before questions have been approved; approval and/or revision requests will be sent by MyCampus email.Questions should inquire about job responsibilities; academic preparation for entry into the field including course work and practical hands-on training, on-the-job training and experience; continuing education and licensing requirements; recommended courses; job satisfaction, pay range and work environment; work/home life balance, avoiding “burn-out” and recommendations to those entering the field.InterviewsInterviewees must have a masters or doctoral degree in psychology and can be working in any specialization in the field of psychology.***Interviewee must have at least one year of experience in order to satisfy the experience needed to justify the question responses. See rubric for grading criteria regarding this.If interviewee has fewer than 12 months of experience, instructor approval will need to be obtained prior to interview.Interviews may be conducted on-site, by teleconference, or web conference.A brief letter of documentation from the interviewee indicating that the interview was conducted should be submitted to the course instructor’s MyCampus email address, available on the classroom home screen, the student should be copied on the email and maintain it for his/her records.ReportArticulating the questions asked during the interview and the interviewee’s answers, develop the paper to be submitted in Week 7.In the introduction of the report, identify the interviewee by his or her professional title, academic degree, and number of years of experience in an introduction paragraph prior to the first question/answer pair.Identify the questions asked by using bold font and note the response provided directly below, removing the bold font.Close the work with a substantive and cohesive section, describing what was learned during the interview, whether the interviewed provided insight that may serve may affect the direction of the student’s career path, and the most beneficial aspect of the interview assignment.Include a minimum 8 to 10 pages, not including the required APA formatted title page; a reference page is NOT required as personal communications are not listed on reference pages.The basic parts of a paper should also be included; these are the opening, introduction section, the body of the paper (substituted by the interview questions/answer section), and a conclusion that encompasses the points outlined in the instructions.The APUS Library provides APA formatting resources at [email protected] You may also see Purdue’s OWL for general APA formatting information and for formatting help on many topics.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.